Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Harley-Davidson® Road King® - Vivid Black Option
Oil City Customs
Road King® - Vivid Black Option
This is where stripped down, nostalgic style meets the performance and versatility of a modern Harley-Davidson® touring machine.
Styling & Features
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle: Born in the ‘60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it's built with the latest in materials and technology for a longer distance high beam and wider low beam.
- Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Responsive Suspension: High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks, put you in control of a plush ride.
- Cast Aluminum Impeller® Wheels: A 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheel in the front, and a 16-inch Impeller® to match in the back.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags: Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with optional ABS: The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length: 96.5 in
- Seat Height, Laden: 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 27.8 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26 deg.
- Trail: 6.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 798 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 836 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 2.3 cu ft
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 111 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 45 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges: Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear Tire
- BW 180/65B16 81H
- 64 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.3 in.
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- 45 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 798 lb.